Put A Former Ann Arbor Prosecutor On Your Side

Home | Criminal Defense | Noise Violations

Noise Violations

The Ann Arbor Police Department has a division called the Party Patrol. These officers go to local college campuses and aggressively pursue anyone who is engaging in underage DUI, underage consumption of alcohol, possession of marijuana or other criminal offenses that commonly take place on college campuses. In certain situations, they track down the individuals responsible for throwing a loud party and cite them with a noise violation.

If you have been arrested recently and charged with a criminal offense while enrolled as a student at the University of Michigan, Eastern Michigan University (EMU) or Washtenaw Community College, I can help you.

I have represented many college students facing criminal charges for noise violations, alcohol and drug offenses, disorderly conduct, public urination, underage DUI and other related offenses. If you face criminal charges for a noise violation, contact me, attorney Stacey M. Washington. My law office is located in Ann Arbor, conveniently located near local colleges.

If you need to speak with an experienced Michigan criminal defense attorney, call me at 734-274-6567.

Vigorous College Student Defense For Noise Violations

Some attorneys who handle criminal defense are so focused on their felony practice that they fail to give misdemeanor cases the time and attention they deserve. I believe strongly that every client deserves a vigorous defense. If retained to handle your case, I will work hard to seek the best possible result for you.

I have more than 30 years of legal experience and, prior to becoming a defense attorney in private practice, I worked as a prosecutor. As a prosecutor, I gained invaluable experience and insight into the criminal justice system and working of local courts. Let me put my knowledge and experience to work for you.

Contact An Ann Arbor Criminal Defense Lawyer

If you need to speak with an experienced attorney about a noise violation, alcohol-related offense, drug charge or other criminal law matter, call my Ann Arbor law office at 734-274-6567. For online assistance, contact me by email.