Put A Former Ann Arbor Prosecutor On Your Side

Home | Criminal Defense | Distribution To Minors

Distribution To Minors

As part of my criminal defense practice, I represent a significant number of local college students charged with underage and alcohol-related offenses. One of the charges that college students face most frequently is illegal distribution of alcohol to minors, sometimes referred to as illegal distribution to minors.

Illegal distribution of alcohol to minors occurs in a number of ways on college campuses and nearby residences. In some cases, college students who are throwing a party fail to properly ID underage students who attend and obtain alcohol that is present at the party. Tailgating where alcohol is present is another cause of illegal distribution.

College Student Defense — Distribution To Minors

If you have been charged with distribution to minors and need a Michigan criminal defense attorney to protect your legal rights, contact me, attorney Stacey M. Washington. I am an experienced criminal defense attorney with more than 30 years of legal experience.

As a former prosecutor, I know how to handle criminal cases and have a good understanding of how they should be resolved. I work diligently on behalf of each client to provide personalized legal service and to seek the best possible result for each client I represent.

I understand that a criminal conviction of any kind can be damaging to your future opportunities and may limit your ability to enter into a graduate program if you decide to continue your education after college.

If retained to handle your case, I will negotiate with the prosecution on your behalf and see if I can obtain a resolution to your case that will protect your record and place you in the best possible position for the future. If negotiation does not produce an outcome that is in your best interests, I will not hesitate to take your matter to trial, a venue where I have a demonstrated record of success for many clients.

Contact An Ann Arbor Criminal Defense Lawyer

If you need to speak with an attorney about a distribution to minors charge, minor in possession charge or another criminal law matter, call my Ann Arbor law office today at 734-274-6567. Feel free to contact me by email as well.