Put A Former Ann Arbor Prosecutor On Your Side
Drunk Driving Defense
Assault And Fighting Charges
If you have been charged with a violent crime like assault or domestic violence, you may be facing serious criminal penalties that include jail time, probation, court-ordered anger management treatment, loss of your right to own a firearm (domestic violence conviction) and significant court fines.
To protect your rights, retain an experienced criminal defense attorney who will:
- Examine the evidence in your case
- Give you a candid assessment of your situation
- Explain the process that will be involved in your case
- Conduct meaningful discovery to determine the evidence in the prosecution’s possession
- Negotiate with the prosecution to seek a reasonable resolution to your case
- Argue aggressively at trial for a not-guilty verdict on your behalf
Contact me, attorney Stacey M. Washington. I am an experienced criminal defense lawyer with more than 30 years of legal experience. As a former prosecutor and now as a defense attorney, I have handled a significant number of assault and domestic violence cases.
Experienced Trial Attorney Handling Assault, Fighting And Domestic Violence Charges
Serious criminal charges that could result in significant jail time require the attention of an experienced defense attorney. As your case may go to trial, it is important to have an experienced trial lawyer in your corner.
People who retain my law office can be confident that I will handle their case with the highest degree of professionalism and care. I prepare meticulously for the possibility of trial in each case so that I am fully prepared in the event a case goes to trial. As an experienced negotiator and trial lawyer, I have a proven record of results – in and out of the courtroom.