Stacey M. Washington, Attorney and CounselorAttorney and Counselor
Protect Your Rights, Call or Email Me Today.
734-274-6567 888-769-0091

college student Archives

Ann Arbor Minor in Possession of Alcohol Defense Attorney

minor in possession of alcoholAs a minor (under the age of 21) in college, you may be put into situations in which you are exposed to alcohol at a college function. If you decide to consume alcohol and are later charged with the unlawful possession of alcohol, you should consider contacting a local attorney for legal advice and guidance. Read on to learn more.

Back to School Drunk Driving Prevention

yay-3232801.jpgGoing back to college to complete another year of study is an exciting time for most students. With welcome back festivities, you will likely run into situations that involve consuming alcohol. If you plan to participate in back to school festivities such as joining a fraternity/sorority or attending homecoming, I strongly recommend you take precautionary steps to ensure that you do not drink and drive. Read on to learn more.

Michigan College Students - How to Tell Your Parents About Your DUI

Thumbnail image for Alcoholic-802023.jpgAs a college student, being arrested for a DUI can be a daunting experience. You may be wondering what you should do, how to contact a drunk driving attorney, and whether or not you should tell your parents. Read on to learn more about whether or not you should tell your parents about your DUI and how to get legal help.

<#if page.ID == "Thank-You.shtml">